All lanes are open on the New jersey Turnpike after a Wednesday morning crash caused a 20-mile backup.The northbound truck lanes were closed from 6:45 a.m. to about 9:08 a.m. near Interchange 13 in Elizabeth because of a crash involving
Another fellow was alive because it was. His turn to bring donuts. One woman was late because her. Alarm clock didn't go off in time. One was late because of being stuck on the NJ Turnpike Because of an auto accident. One of them. Missed his bus. That is why he is alive today.. Now when I am. Stuck in traffic, Miss an elevator, Turn back to answer a ringing telephone All the little things that annoy me. I think to myself, This is exactly where. God wants me to be
nj turnpike accident today PhillyBurbs.com: Trucker killed in fiery crash on NJ Turnpike

0 comments